Infant and Child CPR and Choking Workshop will take place at North Tawton Town Hall on Wednesday 24 May 2017.
Would you know what to do if a child starting choking?
Limited Spaces available at the forthcoming Infant and Child CPR and Choking Workshops:
- Bridestowe Village Hall – Wednesday 17 May.
- Halwill Parish Hall – Monday 22 May.
- North Tawton Town Hall – Wednesday 24 May.
- Hatherleigh Old School Rooms – Thursday 1 June.
- South Tawton Church Rooms – Wednesday 7 June.
- Okehampton Church Hall – Tuesday 20 June.
All sessions run from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
Cost £10 per person (children welcome).
Contact Joe Rice 07531 424014 or visit www.joericefirstaid.com
Topics covered during the workshop:
- Infant and child choking
- Primary assessment
- Recovery position
- Infant and child resuscitation procedures
- Calling emergency services.
You may be interested in reading: