North Tawton is a small ancient market town in rural West Devon. Pleasantly situated alongside the River Taw.
North Tawton Town and surrounding Mid Devon villages.
Catch up with what’s happening in and around North Tawton.
An exhibition whose main focus is on the re-creation of Sandford’s once famous woven serge cloth called Perpetuana. Demonstrations of wool carding, spinning and weaving will be given.
Silent Auction Coffee Morning on Saturday, 9 March 2019 at North Tawton Town Hall, supporting Ian Webber’s 18th consecutive London Marathon fundraising event for Hospice UK.
North Tawton Guides and Brownies set to present Aladdin for North Tawton’s February 2019 Pantomime season.
Performances at North Tawton Town Hall – evenings and afternoon matinee.
North Tawton Blues Jam Sessions every 3rd Tuesday of the month.
Opportunity to meet and engage with like-minded musicians and gain experience of playing music in a group.
- April 21, 2019 Easter Sunday 2019
- April 21, 2019 Lakeway Tea and Praise April 2019
- April 23, 2019 North Tawton Tuesday Chat
- April 25, 2019 Okehampton U3A Meeting April 2019
- April 27, 2019 North Tawton Arts and Craft Fair at Ashridge Court Barn
- April 27, 2019 Sandford Heritage Group Exhibition and Demonstrations
- April 27, 2019 North Tawton Walk and Talk April 2019
- May 1, 2019 North Tawton Town Womens Institute WI May 2019
- May 2, 2019 North Tawton Local Council Elections May 2019
- May 4, 2019 Sampford Courtenay Family Dog Show and Car Boot
- May 4, 2019 North Tawton Create and Craft May 2019
- May 7, 2019 North Tawton Tuesday Chat
Community and Visitors
Agricultural Shows and Festivals
Art and Craft Fairs