North Tawton is a small ancient market town in rural West Devon. Pleasantly situated alongside the River Taw.
Roman Forts and Marching Camps established on the banks of the River Taw at North Tawton.
North Tawton Town Hall Christmas Market
Latest News Articles
Opportunity to Make a Christmas Paper Luminary at North Tawton Town Hall workshop on Monday 25 November 2019.
North Tawton is hosting long established Bodmin Town Band for North Tawton Branch of The Royal British Legion Christmas Concert.
Upcoming Events and Community Meetings
- November 20, 2019 North Tawton Girl Guides Body Shop Party
- November 21, 2019 North Tawton Sensory Outreach Service
- November 23, 2019 Christmas Fayre at Ashridge Great Barn
- November 23, 2019 North Tawton Girl Guides Coffee Morning
- November 23, 2019 North Tawton Football Club Quiz Night
- November 25, 2019 North Tawton Sewing Club
- November 29, 2019 North Tawton Royal British Legion Christmas Luncheon
- November 29, 2019 North Tawton Community Primary School Christmas Fair
- November 30, 2019 North Tawton Mobile Library Day
- November 30, 2019 North Tawton Town Hall Christmas Market
- November 30, 2019 North Tawton Walk and Talk November 2019
- December 1, 2019 North Tawton Create and Craft December 2019
- December 2, 2019 North Tawton Super Recycler Kerbside Collection
- December 3, 2019 North Tawton Town Council Meeting December 2019
Agricultural Shows and Festivals
Art and Craft Fairs
Community Social Groups: ANTS and YANTS Drama, Art, Baby and Toddlers, Craft, Dancing, Guides, Music Sessions, Royal British Legion, Scouts, Sewing and WI.
Sports Clubs and Fitness Classes for all ages and abilities: Badminton, Bowling, Fishing, Football, Pilates, Rugby, Walk & Talk and Zumba.
Tarka Trail cycling and walking routes through North Tawton, Bondleigh, Sticklepath, Belstone, Dartmoor and Okehampton, West Devon.
North Tawton Town Twinned