In Association with Okehampton Running Club, OCRA, Active Devon, Active Villages
FREE 4 and 6 Mile Runs
Running opportunities in July and August as follows:
- Tuesday 12 July – Lifton Recreation Sports Field
Sponsored by Launceston Road Runners
- Tuesday 19 July – Hatherleigh Community Centre
- Tuesday 26 July – Sticklepath Taw River
- Tuesday 9 August – Chagford Cricket Club
- Tuesday 16 August – Bridestowe (Outside Post Office)
- Tuesday 23 August – North Tawton Rugby Club
- Tuesday 30 August – Meldon Dam Car Park
Please arrive at 6.30pm for 6.45pm start.
The 4 mile route will be run at a pace to suit everybody. It does not matter if you need to stop and catch your breath once or twice.
The 6 mile route is for anybody who can happily run 6 miles, with the odd hill thrown in for good measure.
The runs will be suited to the participants who attend on the evening.
For any further information you may need, please contact Andy Vallance 07977 189821 or OCRA 01837 54546.